What's the process if I want to book? What then?
1. Send me an enquiry HERE
2. We have a chat about you, your wedding day and requirements + packages available
3. If I'm available and you're happy with the details, I'll send you a contract and invoice
4. Once the deposit is paid, your date is locked in! Yay!
5. In the two months before your big day, we'll finalise your timeline (your wedding venue will likely give you an idea from their perspective and I'll put together a wedding-specific timeline)
6. Then I take plenty of incredible photos of you on your big day
7. You'll then receive your gallery link and images within the month following your wedding. If you're lucky, you'll get some sneak peeks in the days following your wedding too ;)
8. If you're wanting an album or print once you've seen how incredible you look in your wedding photos, I can walk you through the process too.
How far in advance should I book?
As soon as you can! Spring and Summer dates tend to get snapped up very quickly (and winter dates are even becoming more popular too!), so do yourself a favour and fill out the contact page as soon as you can.
How about a coffee or wine before the big day?
Yes, absolutely, even if it means a Zoom or Skype for those living interstate or internationally!
Do I take a booking fee?
Yes, just a 50% deposit of the photography package you decide on and this guarantees your day is booked into my calendar! The remainder is due between your wedding day and receiving your images and online gallery.
How would I describe my style? How do you shoot on the day?
Candid, natural but strong and evoking. I like clear, beautiful imagery that lasts the test of time. You'll barely know I'm there on your big day, but in saying that, if Mums, Dads, Auntys or Nephews etc want a chat or if you need a word of encouragement, I'll happily share a laugh or two with you all, of course!
◆ ◆ ◆